The MS4 Sling (Multi Mission Sling System) is a Dual-QD version of the standard MS3 Sling. With Push-Button QD Sling Swivels in place of the standard Paraclips, the MS4 provides a two-to-one-point convertible sling option compatible with front and rear QD attachment points. Magpul.com.
• Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
• Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel
• Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
• Adjustment Loop for rapidly adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
• MIL-STD-595 IR compliant for the Coyote colored webbing
The MS4 Sling (Multi Mission Sling System) is a Dual-QD version of the standard MS3…
by Tactical-Life / Apr 4, 2013