If you’re in a fight at night, it’s always helpful to shed some light on the subject… or suspect… or insurgent…
The M620U Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 500 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M620U ideal for longer- and closer-range applications. The ergonomic M620U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail—even out-of-spec rails—via its integral self-adjusting Swing-Lever clamp. The light is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon, by pressing its pressure-activated tape switch (both included). Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M620U thrives in combat-like conditions and provides a tactical advantage in low-light situations—without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of
blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
• TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and closer-range tasks
• Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
• Ergonomic tailcap and pressure-pad tape switching included
• Swing Lever mount attaches quickly & securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
• Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
• Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
See more at surefire.com.
If you're in a fight at night, it's always helpful to shed some light…
by Tactical-Life / Jun 28, 2013