Compact and comfortable, the TLH series headlight utilizes cutting edge TerraLUX LED technology to deliver light outputs of up to 540 lumens for up to 3 hours from 2 3v CR123A lithium batteries (TLH-50). The TLH-10 provides 95 lumens for 1.4 hours from its single AA battery. “When I’m out camping or hunting, having both hands available is pretty important,” said Wade Stevens, TerraLUX., Inc., director of sales and marketing. “With the TLH headlights, we’ve taken all the features of our hand-held lights and designed them into a compact, easy to use unit.” The single operation button is large and easy to find when wearing gloves. This button allows operators to select from four light levels in the TLH-50 and a search-and-rescue friendly strobe. The TLH-10 offers three light levels and a strobe setting. Both TLH models are made of durable, corrosion-proof aluminum, and are water and impact resistant. The gearless pivot point allows for infinite adjustability, with no risk of stripping out. An elastic, adjustable headstrap keeps the TLH firmly and comfortably in place. A threaded lens ring can be replaced with various colored or diffuser filters.
* Four power levels – 540 lumens, 250 lumens, 100 lumens, and 20 lumens
* Exceptional battery life – 3 hours max, 4.5 hours high, 12 hours medium, and 65 hours low
* Strobe setting aids in search-and-rescue efforts for 17 hours
* Five position switch features lock-out mode to protect against accidental activation
* Weighs just 153 grams, with 2 x 3v CR123A lithium batteries
* Three power levels – 95 lumens, 50 lumens, and 10 lumens
* Long battery life – 1.4 hours on high, 3 hours on medium, and 16 hours on low
* Strobe setting aids in search-and-rescue efforts for 5 hours
* Four position switch features lock-out mode to protect against accidental activation
* Weighs just 101 grams, with 1 x AA alkaline battery
See more at terraluxportable.com .
Compact and comfortable, the TLH series headlight utilizes cutting edge TerraLUX LED technology to deliver…
by Tactical-Life / Aug 29, 2013