Specifically designed for hunters in the Northwestern part of the United States, this gun is light, accurate, and legal! The Vortek Ultralight Northwest Magnum is equipped with an exposed nipple and Williams Fiber Optic Metal Sights to meet state-specific regulations. Outfitted with a tapered, fluted Chromoly barrel, this gun is light at only 6.25 pounds. By using Chromoly steel, which has long been recognized as one of the best barrel materials for strength and accuracy on centerfire guns, Traditions has made sure that you can have both an accurate and lightweight gun.
The Vortek Ultralight Northwest Magnum is coated in Premium CeraKote Finish, which is 50 times for corrosion resistant than stainless steel, so your gun is protected from weather and corrosion. Traditions also provides you with one of the safest guns on the market by equipping the rifle with a Dual Safety System. The rebounding hammer and trigger block safety give you added protection at the range or in the field.
* Vortek Ultralight Northwest Magnum Features:
* 28″ Ultralight Chromoly Tapered Fluted Barrel with Premium CeraKote Finish
* LT-1 Alloy Frame with Premium CeraKote Finish
* Ultralight Drop-Out Trigger, factory set at four pounds
* Dual Safety System
* Speed Load System – easy loading and more consistent groups
* Hogue Comfort-Grip Overmolding
* Quick Relief Recoil Pad
* Soft Touch Camo stocks
* Exposed nipple and breech
* Williams fiber optic metal sights
* Fast action release button
* 1:28″ twist rifling
* Extended ambidextrous hammer extension
* Monte Carlo style stock
* Sling swivel studs
* Solid aluminum ramrod
* Drilled and tapped for a scope
See more at traditionsfirearms.com.
Specifically designed for hunters in the Northwestern part of the United States, this gun is…
by Tactical-Life / Jul 15, 2013