SIG Sauer recently announced a new branded shooting experience, dubbed Shoot SIG. Founded in collaboration between SIG and team shooter Daniel Horner, Shoot SIG launches a membership community that promises increased accessibility and the shooting sports to all, regardless of experience or ability.
First, Shoot SIG comprises a competition series. SIG wants more folks out of the house and on the range. The initiative attempts to provide a fun, approachable atmosphere for shooting. And you don’t need to be a pro.
To get started, first you simply join SHOOT SIG. Member benefits include access to register for matches across the country. Those matches include generous prize opportunity as well, just for participating. SIG also offers sweepstakes, quarterly giveaways, store discounts and more to all members.
The membership fee costs $50. Shooting a match runs $45.
Horner/SIG designed these matches for everyone. So any level of shooter should be able to show up, compete, and have fun. As such, you only need two boxes of ammo to complete a match. The stage designs give the feel of mix between Steel Challenge and a USPSA qualifier. They provide basic courses of fire, yet still challenging. Basically, you compete against your own skill level, and can push as much as you have to skill to do so.
Shoot SIG matches offer a SIG pistol division (genius, right?), and a non-SIG gun. Or shoot two guns, and pay extra. Don’t have a SIG? There will be loaners at every official Shoot SIG match!
“Max Michel, Daniel Horner, and Lena Miculek are the top shooters in their respective disciplines. For 2023, the collective goal of Team SIG is to reach new firearms owners and expand participation in shooting sports. While they each relish the competition and the thrill of the win, it’s equally important to each of them to create an avenue to share the passion for their sport and a have a vehicle to encourage others to get involved,” said Tom Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales. “SHOOT SIG is the vehicle to encourage firearms owners to get to the range with their SIG with the value-added benefits a SHOOT SIG membership affords.”
- Matches: Participate in SHOOT SIG matched across the country. Competition comprises three, simple, standard courses of fire. Bring your own gun or use a provided SIG. Generous prize opportunities and giveaways await at each match.
- SIG Product Purchase Program: Get discounts on a SIG pistol or rifle, per membership each year.
- Aspirational Raffle: Annual members-only sweepstakes for an MCX-SPEAR, with included TANGO6T and SLX Suppressor.
- Quarterly Prize Pack Drawing: 1 of 5 packs with SIG products and partner offerings.
- Gun of the Year: Chance to purchase the customized 2023 Gun of the Year. 2023 offers P320-DH3 with ROMEO1Pro Optic. Pistol desgined by Horner himself.
- Shoot SIG Welcome Pack: Includes welcome letter from Horner, members-only hat and sticker set.
To learn more about the program and all the member benefits visit shootsig.com.
Discussion about this post