Enter the sweepstakes at the bottom of this article.
The Gun: Magnum Research BFR in .45/70 (Custom Build)
The Magnum Research Biggest Finest Revolver (BFR) is truly the biggest, finest revolver on the market today. Entirely manufactured in the US and like the legendary Desert Eagle pistol it is designed as a magnum from the ground up. The BFR is all stainless and has a cut rifled barrel that delivers unmatched accuracy with lead or jacketed bullets. The BFR is the most powerful production single action gun made and with 12 calibers and two frame sizes to choose from you can take everything from grouse to grizzly.
- Caliber: .45/70 Govt.
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Barrel Length: 10"
- Trigger Pull: 2.5-4 lbs
- Finish: Stainless Steel Black Nitrate
The Ammo: Black Hills .45/70 HoneyBadger
The HoneyBadger is Black Hills new line of ammunition that does not have hollow point. 45-70 Government 325gr HoneyBadger doesn't need hollow points and does not depend on them for performance. The copper projectile is near barrier blind and its optimized nose flutes; mixed with total weight and velocity, create devastating permanent wound cavities.
- Bullet Style: HoneyBadger
- Bullet Weight (Grains): 325
- Cartridge: 45-70 Government
- Muzzle Energy: 2604
- Muzzle Velocity (feet per second): 1900
The Range Bag: Elite Survival Systems Elite Range Bag
These tactical gun range bags are the toughest on the market... period. High quality materials and unrivaled American craftsmanship ensure that these handgun range bags for sale will endure decades of hard use, delivering the superior performance you’ve come to expect from all Elite Survival Systems® products.
- 1000 denier nylon body with heavy-duty YKK #10 zippers
- Wrap-around carry handles and 2” comfort-padded shoulder strap
- Dual zipper design provides fast access and easy closure
- Fortified inner tote lifts out to allow quick access to your gear
- Twin padded compartments protect firearms from scratches and damage
- Large front pocket with velcro loop lining for attaching additional pouches
- Modular velcro hook magazine pouch holds up to 6 magazines
- Large, flat zippered exterior pocket
- MOLLE webbing on one end for attaching accessories
- Coyote colored interior allows for better visibility of contents
- Available in 2 sizes, see chart below for dimensions
- Range gear bag made in the USA
Enter here if you are having trouble entering the sweepstakes on this page.
How Does “Free Gun Friday” Work?
We’ve partnered with a different manufacturer for every month of 2020.
For the first Friday of every month, we’ll announce the new giveaway gun. On that day, we’ll open up the sweepstakes for readers to enter and win the gun. We’ll also release our first video on the gun, where you can learn about what you’re entering to win.
On the second and third Fridays of each month, we’ll release two more videos showing the gun in action. Our experts have taken it to the range and run it through drills to make sure it’s ready to rock by the time it gets to you.
Which brings us to the last day of the month when the sweepstakes ends. The next week we will select a winner and send out an email notifying the lucky reader.