Enter the sweepstakes at the bottom of this article.
The Gun: SIG Sauer CROSS Rifle
Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 18 inches
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Weight: 6.8 pounds
The Optic & Range Finder: SIG BDX COMBO KIT, KILO1000 and SIERRA3 4.5-14X44M
The BDX family of rangefinders includes: KILO1000BDX, KILO1400BDX, KILO1600BDX, KILO1800BDX, KILO2200BDX, KILO2400BDX, and KILO3000BDX rangefinder binocular. These rangefinders include many of the legacy features that the KILO name was built on: Lightwave DSP™ digital rangefinder engine, Hyperscan™ with 4 times per second scan rate, RangeLock™, and the Lumatic™ auto-adjusting display.
Available in 2.5-8x32mm, 3.5-10x42mm, 4.5-14x44mm, 4.5-14x50mm, and 6.5-20x52mm, the SIERRA3BDX riflescopes have the look, feel, weight, and size of traditional riflescopes. They feature HD glass for superior resolution and optical clarity, 30mm main tubes, side-focus parallax adjustments, and the LevelPlex™ digital anti-cant system. The BDX-R1 Digital Ballistic Reticle is the evolution of holdover, providing a ballistic solution out to 800 yards with 1 MOA of accuracy.
- MAGNIFICATION: 5X
- OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 20mm
- WEIGHT (OZ): 5.3 oz
The Ammo: SIG 6.5 CREEDMOOR, 130GR, ELITE HUNTER TIPPED
Concentric blackened jacket ensures reliable explosive expansion while delivering devastating on-game performance.
- Exclusive jacket design delivers devastating on-game performance for medium to big game at extended ranges
- Concentric blackened jacket ensures reliable explosive expansion
- Translucent yellow tip increases ballistic coefficient, improves terminal performance, and aids in consistent reliable chambering
- Enhanced boat tail design provides superior flight characteristics over a wide range of velocities
- Nickel plated cases to aid in extraction while providing significant anti-corrosion qualities
- Custom formulated and precision loaded powders deliver consistent velocities regardless of atmospheric conditions
- Industry-leading primers are matched to proprietary powder blends to ensure dependable ignition
Enter here if you are having trouble entering the sweepstakes on this page.
How Does “Free Gun Friday” Work?
We’ve partnered with a different manufacturer for every month of 2020.
For the first Friday of every month, we’ll announce the new giveaway gun. On that day, we’ll open up the sweepstakes for readers to enter and win the gun. We’ll also release our first video on the gun, where you can learn about what you’re entering to win.
On the second and third Fridays of each month, we’ll release two more videos showing the gun in action. Our experts have taken it to the range and run it through drills to make sure it’s ready to rock by the time it gets to you.
Which brings us to the last day of the month when the sweepstakes ends. The next week we will select a winner and send out an email notifying the lucky reader.