Enter the sweepstakes at the bottom of this article.
The Gun: Christensen Arms Modern Precision Pistol
Building upon the success of the MPR, the Modern Precision Pistol (MPP) is a purpose-built bolt-action pistol chassis. Standard features include a 0-MOA optics rail, adjustable side-baffle brake, and Christensen Arms’ legendary carbon fiber barrel. Available with a folding SB Tactical® FS1913A Stabilizing brace and in a number of calibers, the Modern Precision Pistol is built to take pistol performance to new distances.
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel Target Profile
- Match Chamber Hand Lapped Free Floating Button Rifled Threaded Muzzle 5/8 × 24 (Standard) 1/2 x 28 (.223)
- Black Nitride™ Remington® 700 optics base compatible Trigger Tech® “Flat” Trigger
- Oversized Fluted Bolt Knob
- Skeletonized Bolt Handle
- AICS-Compatible Detachable Magazine
- Tactical Mag Release
- Included 0MOA Rail
- Christensen Arms Receiver with Enlarged Ejection Port Improved Bolt Release
- Twin Lug, Spiral Fluted Nitride Treated M16 Style Extractor (308Win & 6.5CRD)
- Christensen Arms 7075 Billet Aluminum Pistol Chassis
- Black Hardcoat Anodized V-Block Bedding
- Standard AR Grip Compatible
- ATTACHMENT POINTS
- Forward Mount Picatinny Rail w/ Barricade Stop
- Rear Picatinny Rail
- M-Lok™ 2 Q/D Flushcup Mounts
- 300 Blackout - 7.5 in. 1:5
- 223 Rem - 10.5 in. 1:7
- 6.5 Creed - 12.5 in. 1:8
- 308 Win - 12.5 in. 1:7
- $2,295 (With Stabilizing Brace)
The Optic: Riton X5 TACTIX 1-6x24
The Riton X5 Tactix 1-6×24 features Riton HD glass, daylight bright illumination and capped, zero resettable turrets. The X5 Tactix 1-6×24 illuminated, First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle allows for quick accurate ranging, as well as the ability to utilize Bullet Drop Compensation (BDC) for most AR-10/15 platforms.
- Featuring capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 1/2 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- 6 levels of red illumination featuring on/off between each level
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 1-6
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed at 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Focal Lens Position: First Focal Plane
- Reticle: TF-1, Illuminated
- Weight: 22.2oz/629g
Black Hills Gold Rifle Ammunition features premium rifle bullets loaded for extreme reliability and accuracy and is a favorite among police snipers across the United States. Loaded to SAAMI specs for premium performance at an affordable price. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
MatchKing bullets have very thin jackets and are held to exacting tolerances in diameter and weight. Their accuracy has been acclaimed worldwide and they have been used to win more target competitions than all target bullets from other manufacturers combined. Sierra has enhanced a segment of the MatchKing line by adding the acetal resin tip, thus crowning the Tipped MatchKing (TMK) bullet line.
The major advantage of adding a tip to the bullet is the reduction of drag, producing a more favorable ballistic coefficient. Another benefit is reliable feeding in magazine fed firearms. This ammunition is new production, in non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
The Apparel: Viktos
VIKTØS is a family run business headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Launched in the fall of 2017 by a combined force of industry and military veterans, it is our mission to produce innovative gear for the tactical user. Our product transcends the typical boundaries of conventional tactical companies and addresses the entire black gun lifestyle; from combat, to training, to R&R. It is a decidedly unique approach from a decidedly unique brand.
Enter here if you are having trouble entering the sweepstakes on this page.
How Does “Free Gun Friday” Work?
We’ve partnered with a different manufacturer for every month of 2021.
For the first Friday of every month, we’ll announce the new giveaway gun. On that day, we’ll open up the sweepstakes for readers to enter and win the gun. We’ll also release our first video on the gun, where you can learn about what you’re entering to win.
On the second and third Fridays of each month, we’ll release two more videos showing the gun in action. Our experts have taken it to the range and run it through drills to make sure it’s ready to rock by the time it gets to you.
Which brings us to the last day of the month when the sweepstakes ends. The next week we will select a winner and send out an email notifying the lucky reader. Check here to see the winners!