Enter the sweepstakes at the bottom of this article.
The Gun: Rock River BT-9 10.5 Inch Pistol with SBA3 Arm Brace
Rock River Arms recently announced the addition of a new series of carbines and pistols, the BT-9 family. The new BT-9 series works with Glock pattern magazines, delivering compatibility with backup carry pistols and one of the leading aftermarket component segments.
Rock River based the BT-9 models on the company’s billet aluminum lower receiver. That receiver also includes a Glock-compatible flared magazine well. The lower receiver also features an integral winter-style trigger guard that provides ample room to work while wearing gloves.
The BT-9 also features Rock River’s latest extruded aluminum receiver. Meanwhile, the pistol variant comes standard with a Rock River Lightweight Free-Float M-LOK handguard.
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- Lower Receiver: Bt-9 Billet Aluminum Lower with Glock compatible flared magwell, integral winter trigger guard
- Upper Reciever: Extruded Aluminum A4
- Barrel: 10.5-Inch Chrome Moly, 1:10 Twist
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider, 1/2-36 Thread
- Trigger: RRA Two Stage Trigger
- Handguard: RRA Lightweight Aluminum Free Float, 9.25 Inch Mid-Length, M-Lok® Compatible
- Arm Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Arm Brace, 5-Position Adjustable
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber Grip
- Weight: 6 Pounds
- Length: 29.5 Inches Expanded
- Includes: One Glock Compatible Magazine, Manuel and Warranty Information
The Optic: Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec LQD
Built for law enforcement officers and professionals, the compact Mini Shot M-Spec LQD is the perfect reflex sight for competition shooting, hunting and LE applications on shotguns, pistols and AR’s. The kit includes a low profile QD mount for shotguns and pistols along with a riser QD mount for AR platform rifles.
This rugged optic is 100% waterproof and features a durable aluminum housing with a steel protective shield. Doubling the battery life of the competition, the Mini Shot M-Spec’s extremely low power consumption provides 300-30,000 hours of battery life on one CR1632 battery, while its 12 hour auto shutoff prevents the unit from running out of batteries while you’re not using it. Easy 1 MOA windage and elevation click adjustments make zeroing this 3 MOA red dot reticle a breeze, even without any special tools. 10 brightness levels give shooters perfect reticle options from low light situations to the brightest days. An ambidextrous digital switch allows the M-Spec to be easily turned on and off by both left and right handed shooters.
- Very low power consumption
- Windage and elevation click adjustments
- 10 reticle brightness levels
- 100% waterproof and dustproof
- Ambidextrous digital switch brightness controls
- Steel shield protects optics
- Advanced, parallax freelens design
- Red reticle illumination
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch resistant lens coating
- 12 hour auto shut-off
The Ammo: Black Hills 9mm Luger +P 100gr HoneyBadger
The HoneyBadger is Black Hills new line of ammunition that does not have hollow point. 9mm Luger +P 100gr HoneyBadger doesn't need hollow points and does not depend on them for performance. The copper projectile is near barrier blind and its optimized nose flutes; mixed with total weight and velocity, create devastating permanent wound cavities.
Enter here if you are having trouble entering the sweepstakes on this page.
How Does “Free Gun Friday” Work?
We’ve partnered with a different manufacturer for every month of 2019.
For the first Friday of every month, we’ll announce the new giveaway gun. On that day, we’ll open up the sweepstakes for readers to enter and win the gun. We’ll also release our first video on the gun, where you can learn about what you’re entering to win.
On the second and third Fridays of each month, we’ll release two more videos showing the gun in action. Our experts have taken it to the range and run it through drills to make sure it’s ready to rock by the time it gets to you.
Which brings us to the last day of the month when the sweepstakes ends. The next week we will select a winner and send out an email notifying the lucky reader.